1. Grab four large eggs from your refrigerator, 1 1/2 Tbs. butter, and 2 Tbs. heavy whipping cream.
2. In a small saucepan add the eggs, butter, and cream. Set the heat to medium-low.
3. STIR! Keep stirring until the eggs start to thicken and you start to notice some small chunks forming in the pan.
4. Once this happens, remove from the heat and add 1 tsp. salt and 3/4 tsp. of black pepper as well as 1 1/2 Tbs. of goat cheese. Return to heat and continue stirring until the eggs are almost cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Finely chop 2 tsp. of chives and sprinkle over the scrambled eggs.
This recipe goes well with anything you decide to serve it with. It pairs nicely with some smoked salmon and homemade toast. Try adding cheddar cheese and bacon to the mixture. You could even add Chorizo, queso fresco, and wrap it up in a tortilla with fried potatoes or Spanish rice and serve it with some hot sauce and have a delicious breakfast burrito on your hands! Enjoy guys and thanks for reading!